To focus the search input from anywhere on the page, press the 'S' key.
in-package search v0.1.0
Dream is a feature-complete Web framework with a simple programming model and no boilerplate. It provides only two data types, request and response.
Almost everything else is either a built-in OCaml type, or an abbreviation for a bare function. For example, a Web app, known in Dream as a handler, is just an ordinary function from requests to responses. And a middleware is then just a function from handlers to handlers.
Within this model, Dream adds:
- Session management with pluggable back ends.
- A fully composable router.
- Support for HTTP/1.1, HTTP/2, and HTTPS.
- GraphQL, including subscriptions and a built-in GraphiQL editor.
- SQL connection pool helpers.
- Server-side HTML templates.
- Automatic secure handling of cookies and forms.
- Unified, internationalization-friendly error handling.
- A neat log, and OCaml runtime configuration.
- Helpers for Web formats, such as Base64url, and a modern cipher.
Because of the simple programming model, everything is optional and composable. It is trivailly possible to strip Dream down to just a bare driver of the various HTTP protocols.
Dream is presented as a single module, whose API is documented on one page. In addition, Dream comes with a large number of examples. Security topics are introduced throughout, wherever they are applicable.
os != "win32"
Dev Dependencies (12)
with-test & >= "4.5.0"
with-test & >= "v0.15.0"
with-test & >= "2.5.0"
Used by (13)