The OCaml.org committee is committed to complying with GDPR, CCPA, PECR, and other privacy regulations on this website.
The privacy of your data is very important to us, so we go to great lengths to avoid collecting any personal data and to protect you from third-party services that may track you.
As a visitor to the OCaml.org website:
- No personal information is collected
- No information, such as cookies, is stored in the browser
- No information is shared with, sent to, or sold to third-parties
- No information is shared with advertising companies
- No information is mined or harvested for personal and behavioral trends
- No information is monetized
We collect some anonymous usage data for statistical purposes. The goal is to track overall trends in our website traffic, it is not to track individual visitors. All the data is in aggregate only. No personal data is collected. You can view the data we collect at https://ocaml.org/dashboard/analytics.
Data collected includes referral sources, top pages, visit duration, information from the devices (device type, operating system, country and browser) used during the visit and more.
Changes & Questions
We may update this policy as needed to comply with relevant regulations and reflect any new practices. Whenever we make a significant change to our policies, we will also announce them on our company blog or social media profiles.
Last updated: April 08, 2022