A static web site compiler, handling blog posts, or XML document in general.
- generate static XML/HTML documents: easy to deploy, less security problems,
- handling of blog posts, with dates, topics, keywords and associated RSS feeds,
- no new syntax,
- based on a XML rewrite engine allowing to apply substitutions (rewrite rules) on some tags. Some substitutions are pre-defined, and others can be defined in your documents or added by plugins. Content can then be written with semantic tags,
- support multi-language sites,
- a lot of predefined functions can be used to handle sectionning, table of contents, verified cross-references, ...,
- OCaml code can be interpreted at compilation time and the result included in the generated documents, which is nice to write tutorials on OCaml libraries,
- some plugins ease the inclusion of graphviz graphs, and pictures generated by Aysmptote or LaTeX,
>= "1.3.0" & < "2"
>= "0.17.0" & < "0.19.0"