If you're doing any modern OCaml then you're doubtlessly annoyed by the state of libraries and committing to one of the big ones can be restricting. Podge is a single module containing specialized modules for their respectives usages for seemingly common tasks.
Some conveniences with Podge:
- Web: Simple HTTP get/put requests
- Yojson: Pretty printing, updating keys, and removing key-value pairs from Yojson objects
- Unix: Read output of a process, simple daemonize.
- Xml: Simple reading of node content given a path.
- ANSITerminal: Create a colored string for the shell, with or without current time.
- Other modules: Math, Html5, Analyze, Cohttp, Printf, Debugging, and List.
Podge is especially useful for Hackathons and prototyping.