utilizing a unique symbol map for global analysis.
rdr is an OCaml tool/library for doing cross-platform analysis of binaries,
by printing headers, locating entry points, showing import and export
symbols, their binary offsets and size, etc.
It also features a symbol map which allows fast lookups for arbitrary symbols, and their associated data, on your system (the default search location are binaries in /usr/lib).
The latest release also makes
rdr a package which you can link against
and use in your own projects.
See the README at http://github.com/m4b/rdr for more details.
- 64-bit Linux and Mach-o binary analysis
- Searchable symbol-map of all the symbols on your system, including binary offset, size, and exporting library
- Print imports and exports of binaries
- Make pretty graphs, at the binary or symbol map level
- Byte Coverage algorithm which marks byte sequences as understood (or not) and provides other meta-data