This library provides access to Amazon Simple Storage Solution (S3). The library supports:
- Copying file to and from s3
- List files in S3 (from root)
- Delete single/multi object in S3
- HEAD operation on single objects
- Streaming transfer to and from aws.
- Multi part upload (including s3 -> s3 copy)
- Fetching machine role/credentials (though IAM)
This library uses lwt for concurrency
Published: 05 Sep 2022
Ocaml library for accessing Amazon S3
This library provides access to Amazon Simple Storage Solution (S3).
The following S3 operations are supported:
Copying file to and from s3
List files in S3 (from root)
Delete single/multi object in S3
HEAD operation on single objects
Streaming transfer to and from aws
Multi part upload (including s3 -> s3 copy)
The library also implements fetching credentials through IAM service.
The library supports both lwt and async concurrency models.
For lwt, please install
For Async, please install
This library is originally based on s3_cp example found at https://github.com/mirage/ocaml-cohttp/blob/master/examples/async/s3_cp.ml, but has diverted (and grown) substantially since.