This release is available as multiple OPAM switches:
- 4.07.1 — Official 4.07.1 release
- 4.07.1+32bit - Official 4.07.1 release compiled in 32-bit mode
- 4.07.1+afl — Official 4.07.1 release with afl-fuzz instrumentation
- 4.07.1+default-unsafe-string — Official 4.07.1 release without safe strings by default
- 4.07.1+flambda — Official 4.07.1 release with flambda activated
- 4.07.1+flambda+no-flat-float-arrays — Official 4.07.1 release with flambda activated and flat float arrays disabled
- 4.07.1+force-safe-string — Official 4.07.1 release with -safe-string enabled
- 4.07.1+fp — Official 4.07.1 release with frame-pointers
- 4.07.1+fp+flambda — Official 4.07.1 release with frame-pointers and flambda activated
This is a bug-fix release, please consult the changelog.
- Source tarball (.tar.gz) for compilation under Unix (including Linux and MacOS X) and Microsoft Windows (including Cygwin).
- Also available in .zip format.
- OPAM is a source-based distribution of OCaml and many companion libraries and tools. Compilation and installation are automated by powerful package managers.
- The official development repo is hosted on GitHub.
Additionally, the following projects allow you to compile OCaml code to targets traditionally associated with other languages:
- OCaml-java is a stable OCaml to Java compiler.
The user's manual for OCaml can be:
- browsed online,
- downloaded as a single PostScript, PDF, or plain text document,
- downloaded as a single TAR or ZIP archive of HTML files,
- downloaded as a single tarball of Emacs info files,
This is the changelog.
(Changes that can break existing programs are marked with a "*")
- MPR#7815, GPR#1896: major GC crash with first-fit policy (Stephen Dolan and Damien Doligez, report by Joris Giovannangeli)
- MPR#7818, GPR#2051: Remove local aliases in functor argument types, to prevent the aliasing of their target. (Jacques Garrigue, report by mandrykin, review by Leo White)
GPR#1915: rec_check.ml is too permissive for certain class declarations. (Alban Reynaud with Gabriel Scherer, review by Jeremy Yallop)
MPR#7838: -principal causes assertion failure in type checker (Jacques Garrigue, report by Markus Mottl, review by Thomas Refis)