Projects using ocamlbuild
This page will host a list of projects using ocamlbuild.
You can send a mail to email@example.com, either with the url and short description of your project or you wished login for making an account.
- OCaml itself (not enabled by default)
- The Aurochs parser generator uses Ocamlbuild and includes custom rules for bootstrapping and its C library. Aurochs sources
- CaFL, a compiler for Intel functional language, reFLect (not released publicly).
- Lwt (lightweight threads) is a cooperative thread library for Objective Caml.
- Batteries Included development platform uses ocamlbuild to build and install itself, with a nearly trivial Makefile frontend for GODI compatibility
- Mlpost, an Objective Caml interface to Metapost.
- ocaml-lua, bindings to the Lua programming language.
- Xmlm, Uuidm, React and Rtime
- ocamlunix.forge.ocamlcore.org/ is an introductory course on Unix system programming in Objective Caml
- OASIS Architecture for building OCaml libraries and applications.
- ocaml-data-notation to ddump OCaml data structure using OCaml data notation.
- OCamlify allow to create OCaml source code by including whole file into OCaml string or string list.
- ocaml-process-monitor, designed in the same spirit as UNIX "top" but only track and sum resource usage of a process and its children.
- HeVeA, a quite complete and fast LaTeX to HTML translator.
- diy, a testing tool for weak memory models, which generates PowerPC or x86 assembly tests from concise specifications.
- All the projects by Jake Donham
- Otags Reloaded: Emacs and vi Tag Generation for Ocaml
- Melt, allowing you to program LaTeX documents using OCaml.
- Fury Puyo, a free clone of the Puyo Puyo game.