The OCaml Users and Developers Workshop
Boston (MA, USA), September 24, 2013
Colocated with ICFP 2013
The meeting is an informal community gathering of users of the language, library authors, and developers, using and extending OCaml in new ways.
- October 7, 2013: The final program, with links to papers and slides is available.
- July 11, 2013: The preliminary program is available.
- June 7, 2013: The submission deadline has been extended to June 18, anywhere on earth.
- May 7, 2013: The submission site is now open! Please submit a presentation before June 7.
- May 7, 2013: The submission
site is now
open! Please submit a presentation before
June 7June 18 (anywhere on earth).
- April 16, 2013: workshop announcement. The submission site should open in the next days.
- June 18, 2013 (anywhere on earth): Extended deadline for submissions
- July 7, 2013: Notification to speakers
- September 24, 2013: Workshop
Please consider submitting a presentation, and/or join us in Boston! See here the call for presentations.
- Damien Doligez, INRIA Paris-Rocquencourt, France
- Jun Furuse, Standard Chartered Bank, Singapore
- Jacques Le Normand, Google, USA
- Michel Mauny, ENSTA-ParisTech, France (chair)
- Mark Shinwell, Jane Street Europe, UK
- David Walker, Princeton University, USA
- Jeremy Yallop, University of Cambridge, UK
- Sarah Zennou, EADS IW, France
The first occurrence of the OCaml Users and Developers Workshop was colocated with ICFP 2012, in Copenhagen, following the OCaml Meetings in Paris in 2010 and 2011. Building on the success of past events, OCaml 2013 will be held on September 24, 2013, in Boston, colocated with ICFP 2013.